Alpine vs. clarion

uk rider

uk
Ok, i want a new headunit. One that plays mp3's and i got it down to either the alpine CDA-9812RR or the clarion DXZ748RMP. Links below.

http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/product_info.php+cPath+9_81+products_id+2296+RCsid+1fb4219b50c8bf098b37f4dea16dde66

http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/product_info.php+cPath+9_81+products_id+417+RCsid+1fb4219b50c8bf098b37f4dea16dde66

Not sure which to get, is only going to be powering stock speakers then maybe some phoenix gold 6.5" comps when i can afford em. Not gonna hook it up to amps or anything.

Open to other suggestions, would like it to be red tho as my interior light up like this - http://www.seat.com/su/com/ibiza/site/gallery/interior/interior02/.article-interior/img-int-

Well its them or im gonna wait for the new cda-9851. Suggestions please!

Oh, i listin to mostly rock and heavy metal, and i know 9812 aint red but they do do a red one.

Tha boy JD was a friend of mine

'Til I caught him in my car trying tah steal a Alpine

I chase him up tha street tah call a truce

Tha silly cluckhead pulls out a deuce deuce

Little did he know I had a loaded 12 gauge

One sucka dead L.A. Times front page

Tha boy JD was a friend of mine'Til I caught him in my car trying tah steal a Alpine

I chase him up tha street tah call a truce

Tha silly cluckhead pulls out a deuce deuce

Little did he know I had a loaded 12 gauge

One sucka dead L.A. Times front page
Too short rocks!

i think you cant go wrong with either h/u both are very well. I just am alittle mad with the load time on the alpines right now when they load mp3's I think they tend to take a bit longer than most others do.

Too short rocks!
i think you cant go wrong with either h/u both are very well. I just am alittle mad with the load time on the alpines right now when they load mp3's I think they tend to take a bit longer than most others do.

you know eazy-e was the first to sing that..... "the boyz in the hood are always hard"

you are correct my bad I like too short as well, but it was easy e on the easy does it cd right? But I believe too short did a remake of it and that is the one I was listening too. Becuase on the easy e cd theres that song give me that nut or something like that. I will have to look around for it, thanks for catching my mistake lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.