Pioneer DEH 1600 Remova

Participant count
  • Participant list

!WORM!

Ok... I just bought 2 12' subs and an amp... I can not remove my headunit from ym dashboard for some reason... It just will not come out... Someone told me there is grips in the sides and i have to stick something up the side and that didnt work either.... i took apart my whole dashboard and it just wont come out... Can anyone help me?

-Thanks,

!WORM!

yup, you need the two L shaped 'keys' that Pioneer makes to get that out. Any shop that carries Pioneer equipment will have probably 10 sets... should do the trick.

someone told me i should be able to stick any thin piece of metal in the side of my radio and that should work. But i couldnt seem to do that

yeh i have to really long pieces of metal but i dont know where the things that have to release are... I am not able to stick anything in the middle there are like 2 metal plates blocking the middle and then the top and bottom corners wen i put it in there it dont work

Hey i got it out. The problem was that the pins that release wen u put the flat piece of metal in were screwed down... Whoever installed it didnt want it to be easy totake out so i had to unscrew that wen i took the whole dash apart...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

!WORM!

!WORM!
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
!WORM!