Alpine HU's with amp control....

Participant count
  • Participant list

nismos14
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jersey
Anyone remember the alpine units that had the ability to control all the settings of the alpine v12 amps? I'm assuming the pdx line no longer carries that feature along with the current line up of headunits?

I would have loved to couple a pdx4.150 with my 9887 that is on its way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.

Parag, when I read through the manual on my CDA-9887 and could not find any mention of the amplifier link feature. I may have overlooked it though, but can't remember seeing it.

By the way, I just installed the unit last night. So far I like it alot. My only real complaint so far is that I wished it had the ability to have all of the buttons light up green. I will play with it a little more today.

Parag, when I read through the manual on my CDA-9887 and could not find any mention of the amplifier link feature. I may have overlooked it though, but can't remember seeing it.

By the way, I just installed the unit last night. So far I like it alot. My only real complaint so far is that I wished it had the ability to have all of the buttons light up green. I will play with it a little more today.
You got one??? What made you decide to get it? You're going to have some PM's soon lol. Too funny we were just talkin about this!! lol

You got one??? What made you decide to get it? You're going to have some PM's soon lol. Too funny we were just talkin about this!! lol

I know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif........I made my decision earlier in the week //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. It seemed to be a nice HU. Good processing abilities, nice simple display, Burrn Brown DAC, and I like not having the volume button do a bunch of things (kind of makes it diffucult to drive and switch songs on uneven surfaces). I am already getting the hang of it. I do miss the shortcut button on my CD7000, but I can still acces the audio menus pretty easily. The only thing that I really change around is the time alingment values. One setting is for when it's just me in the car, and the other is when I have passengers.

I am hoping Monday. I payed for it last Friday, was supposed to be shipped Thursday. Thought I might get it today, but nothing. Got my fingers crossed for Monday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.