SOLD Pioneer AVIC-Z2 upgraded to Z3 with IPOD

WhiteMikeCN
10+ year member

I have a AVIC Z2 that I have upgraded to Z3 software and maps that I used in my 2008 Nismo that I recently sold. Every other part of my custom sound system was sold and I have this left over. Works flawlessly and it has been bypassed so that your passenger can enter POIs in the Nav system while you are moving. Also included is the ipod user interface so that you can control your iPod from the headunit. First 525.00 Takes it and that includes shipping and the paypal fees. It is also posted on MY350z dot com.

photo1-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

It also includes the wiring harness for the 350z if you happen to have that car...

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.