Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT w/video ipod cable UPDATED WITH 2013 MAPS

Participant count
  • Participant list

RodChan

Item(s) for Sale:

SOLD!!!

This does not come with the original box. Everything is clean and is tested and working great!

Please PM me and let me know if you are interested!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Hi Everyone!

I have a 2 year old AVIC-Z130BT with all the parts including DVD wired bypass and:

1 ipod video cable (for use with 30 pin connectors only for video. Audio works fine with iPhone 5 lightening adapter)

Updated 2013 Maps

8GB SD card

Price:

Willing to let it go for $450 shipped anywhere in the US overnight!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is free and its overnight for ANY US state. Canada is extra. I live in San Diego, so local meetup is possible.

Paypal ONLY please!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I had references, but I do not with this forum. Long time lurker, first time poster. If you would take shoryuken.com forums as references, or neogeo.com (video game forums) then I would gladly show those.

Dude, your picture does not show a Z120BT!!! That is either a Z130BT or Z140BT. The Z120BT has the rounded off edges where the buttons are.......

Do you have any actual pictures of what you are selling?

Well color me red with ******* :\ I didnt realize that it was a Z130bt. I kept thinking it was a Z120BT. Either way, its still a great unit and is still for sale.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.