Pioneer AVIC Z1=Best HU Known to Mankind!

theblueprint
10+ year member

The Audio Messiah
MD
yup, I said it.....

the thing is simply flat out amazing....you can call what you buy an upgrade until you go out a buy one of these badboys.....take my word...phenomenal unit...best I've ever owned...and I have had Eclipse, Alpine, Kenwood, JVC, Clarion, Pioneers, and this unit supercedes every expectation I had in a HU...

yup, I said it.....
the thing is simply flat out amazing....you can call what you buy an upgrade until you go out a buy one of these badboys.....take my word...phenomenal unit...best I've ever owned...and I have had Eclipse, Alpine, Kenwood, JVC, Clarion, Pioneers, and this unit supercedes every expectation I had in a HU...
Agree. I love it too. Only thing i the eq is a little confusing.

Agree. I love it too. Only thing i the eq is a little confusing.
As long as it gets the job done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif what about it puts it ahead of the other navi/dvd decks out there?

I'll take a new Eclipse with the Ultima engine over it thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif...

nG

style factor, its sleek, functionality, sounds are about equal, performance, features, more fluid, more user friendly, more add-ons features....

**** that streetdeck is nasty, but way overpriced... the headunit doesnt have the cd player, its just a touchscreen monitor... and its in beta test... and it runs windows?!?!?!?!

**** that streetdeck is nasty, but way overpriced... the headunit doesnt have the cd player, its just a touchscreen monitor... and its in beta test... and it runs windows?!?!?!?!
It will when it's completed. It only runs Windows for now - when it's released this summer, it will be a stand-alone system with customizable front-ends.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.