Pioneer AVIC-X930BT updated to X940BT, BRAND NEW accessories, perfect condition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFrazier
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT that is updated to a 940BT.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Not BRAND NEW but the accessories are brand new, unit is in perfect condition.

Price:

$550 shipped!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free!

If you need installation accessories and/or prewiring and/or e-brake bypass, will do for additional fee!

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26540177View attachment 26540178View attachment 26540176

Last edited by a moderator:
what do u mean updated to 140?
*940. Pioneer updates their units' mapping systems every year. With the map update that update the user interface and software to give you the features of the nearer unit. So the unit is updated to give the the features of the 940BT along with the 2012 maps (now navteq not teleatlas mapping), and the bluetooth firmware to support android capabilities (such as full Pandora control) over bluetooth.

Pictures added.

2000 ford explorer. no factory sub or amp just the basic..
95-5817 is the metra dash kit. it is a "modified" fit as you have to trim the top of the radio cavity to slide the double-din chassis in. it's honestly not a lot of work if you have a nice air saw or dremel. there just a 1/4-1/2" lip on the top once the radio is removed.

95-5817 is the metra dash kit. it is a "modified" fit as you have to trim the top of the radio cavity to slide the double-din chassis in. it's honestly not a lot of work if you have a nice air saw or dremel. there just a 1/4-1/2" lip on the top once the radio is removed.
Pm sent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...