Not open for further replies.

AcidicDreams
10+ year member

I don't need one of these
Auburn WA
Item(s) for Sale:

Complete Pioneer AVIC-F700bt

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used but complete and in excellent shape. Touch screen is responsive and there are no scratches. The ONLY thing missing is the microphone mounting clip. I have the microphone itself but I never had the clip.

Price:

300+ship

I would trade for a double din NON touchscreen unit like the FH-8000bt + cash

I would also accept as part trade a STRONG 4ch amp that is ~300w bridged RMS and at least 75x2w RMS on unbridged but would prefer 100x2 and 300x1

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I have the original box to repack it in.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I don't have itrader feedback but I've done a TON of transactions over the years that predate the itrader system plus perfect ebay feedback over 100 (acidicdreams on ebay too). I'm too lazy to retake pics so here is what I have already on my computer. If you'd like more pics ask. At some point I need to put the original deck back in because no one wants to pay an extra $300 for a nav unit in a $2500 car (1991 LS400 which is for sale too)

IMG_6688.jpg

I'm going to pull the deck this weekend and get it ready to ship.... Let me know what you have for trade too...

Would all the features work in New Zealand? If so, would you consider shipping internationally?
I think they would. It doesn't play DVDs so there is no region problem and I would think the GPS would be fine. I would ship internationally but only if you wired funds plus you pay actual shipping charges and currency conversion... I can get 1% over spot on AUD.

4 volt preouts? Interested in a us amps ax5600 underrated 5 channel?
They are 2.2V, I can check and yes I would be interested in a trade + some cash. PM me and lets see if we can make a deal. Do you know if the 4ch section can be bridged?

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/GPS-Navigation/AVIC-F700BT

Taking offers on this...just don't lowball this deck is easily worth 300

Last edited by a moderator:
No more trades other than a FH-8000bt or FH-800bt, I have an amp that came with my"new car" (a JBL GTO!) Still looking to get rid of this...

ah, wish I would have seen this earlier. I got a Kicker ZX150.2 that does more than your specs plus cash. I'm interested though, got more pics? Has the bypass been done?

I have the unit out of the car now and can take pics if you really want and would gladly take pics for a serious buyer. I never got around to the bypass... I just grounded the break wire and had to tap through an extra screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...