Ppi pc2600

CartunesJohn
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Item(s) Description/Condition:

PPI PC2600, Great condition, some very fine scratches and flaws on cover that can only be seen at certain angles in the light, this seems standard with any chrome though. No major flaws, and works great. Still has original warranty seal sticker and has never been serviced. Includes the wire plugs also. I can also bench test this for you via skype video, as I have a 12V setup in the house.

150 x2 rms @ 4 ohms

300 x2 rms @ 2 ohms

600 x1 rms @ 4 ohms bridged

Regulated power supply

Designed and handcrafted in the U.S.A.

Price:

$140 + shipping I'm located in Michigan, 48066 zip code

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sorry guys I can only trade it for cash (moving to Philippines soon). But I will accept best offer also. I have it listed on CL for $150. I'm about to post a bunch of nice stuff on here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.