Pioneer AVIC-D2 Double Din Navigation Unit

worthamterrence
10+ year member

I am about to order me a Pioneer Navi. Headunit and would like to know what would be the best online retailer to purchase this from?I know there are companies that advertise the lowest prices but when you order the product all of a sudden its on backorder.I dont want to have to go through all of that.So if you guys could help me with some online stores that you would recommend to get this unit from it would be appreciated.And let me know the ones to STAY AWAY FROM!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Sorry, my header could have been more specific. Anyway, I might be the only one, but I want to get rid of the large AV source window on the main...
Sounds like it's the digitizer in front of the LCD panel (a separate clear thin glass panel that responds to touch) is what broke. Technically it...
Download the manual. Should be some information provided. https://manualsfile.com/product/j0s9nlrgv.html
I use Waze on my 1500 NEX. The one time I did have issues I had to delete weblink and redownload it. I have location to "while using" on weblink app.

About this thread

worthamterrence

10+ year member
worthamterrence
carrollton,ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from