SOLD Pioneer AVIC-D1 w/ Ipod and warranty

mudd
10+ year member

I have my Pioneer AVIC-D1 for sale. This is the double DIN GPS unit. I'm including the Pioneer Ipod adapter with it. It's complete, with both GPS DVD's and all the wiring and stuff. It also comes with the remainder of the Best Buy 4 year warranty on it. This is not a remanufacture or anything like you see on Ebay. This is complete, and works perfectly. I'll also throw in the dash kit and wire harness for most any car (providing I can get it), as well as all the wiring info for your car. $850 with 3 and a half years of warranty left through Best Buy. I'll pay shipping, but if you want to pay via Paypal, be prepared to ad the $25 Paypal fee.

I've sold a ton of stuff on here already. I'll have pics posted in a day or so, when my ISP unf*&$s my picture space. I'm also Paypal verified something like 81 times.

Cool, I only ask 'cause I'm interested...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Well, if you'd like, I'd be happy to email you whatever pictures I have. Just give me your email addy.

Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.