Pioneer AVIC-7000NEX vs Alpine INE-W957HD

LB'sta

I have been trying to research both Pioneer AVIC-7000NEX and Alpine INE-W957HD head units. I guess I am trying to find the "WOW" factor that would make me decide which one of these units I would purchase. Here is what I am looking for:

Performance (Sound quality)

Durability/Life

Customization (appearance)

Rear entertainment compatibilty for passengers. (2nd Audio/Video)

This will be going into a 2006 Suburban.

Im in the sane dilema i went to a shop asking for the 8000nex (only because the fancy "capacitive" screen) and the guy recommended the alpine instead, im more attracted to the pioneer though why? Alpine has no aux input, (1) usb input only 9 band eq. Pioneer? (1) aux input, (2) usb input, 13 band eq (sane as 7000) pnly difference is the screen. So personally im going pioneer

I am a fan of apline because of past experience, Apline has been a quality device, however apline line of 2 din screen recievers are few and the features are limited in comparison to poineer unless I'm missing something. I was hoping that there was some "die hard" apline fan to would shed alittle little here. As of now, I think that I may turn toward pioneer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.