SOLD Pioneer AVH5700 DVD Touch Screen Flip out Monitor

rctecinc
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I'm asking 700 shipped with Pioneer Ipod adapter and remote control. I paid over 1000 dollars for this set up a year ago and don't want to part with it but I can use the cash right about now.

This head unit is in mint condition and should be considered new.

These are the specs.....

DVD/CD receiver with built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)

motorized, retractable 6.5" TFT LCD monitor with anti-glare coating

touch-screen controls with easy-to-use menu system

detachable control panel

plays DVDs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, and MP3/WMA discs

3-band parametric EQ

EQ-EX

24-bit D/A converters

satellite radio controls (SIRIUS or XM subscription, tuner, and antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal) ? service is available only in the lower 48 states, not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories

DVD/CD changer controls

audio/video input

compatible with Pioneer iPod interface adapter

navigation input

backup camera input

audio/video ouput

digital output for optional surround-sound processor

front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs

Supertuner IIID

18 FM/6 AM presets

DVD signal-to-noise ratio: 97 dB

FM sensitivity: 8 dBf

Anyone interested can send me an e-mail to rcompre@suncoastfiber.com

I can accept Paypal too. My ebay feedback is 33 total with 100% postive feedback. Item location is Central Florida.

thanks for looking.

Rich.

Yeah I just did a search on ebay and my price may as well be on the high side but I'm willing to come down to 550 shipped and payment can be made thru paypal. Don't forget that my unit is being sold with Remote and Pioneer Ipod adapter that doesn't come with radio. Also I'm sellin used but I have oriiginal box and documents for it too. Plus if you check my ebay feedback you will see that I'm an electronics junkie and replace thing very quickly and the item i sell are in mint condition.

I will post a pic very soon and in the mean time check my ebay feedback....

Ebay Id- rctecinc_1

Price just went up to 550 plus shipping. Let me know. I think this is a great price. Radio sells for 725 new in walmart. And don't tell me about ebay prices because with ebay it's a crap shot.

Just in case you guys want to ask I'll answer now....

550 shipped is the lowest I'll go! I'll burn the **** thing than to let it go fro less than that! Or I'll take it and put in in my bucket truck I use for work.

Thanks for looking.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Hows sq from it? Also, can you independantly control the subwoofer output? Im looking for a unit better than my 9856 that has subwoofer level control. I like turning stuff down from the HU...

Hows sq from it? Also, can you independantly control the subwoofer output? Im looking for a unit better than my 9856 that has subwoofer level control. I like turning stuff down from the HU...
sq...Is great! I had a system hooked up with and it was great.

Sub controls...Yes you can control any out put thru the unit. It has rca's for highs, lows and sub.

Plus you can add GPS, dvd changer and Sat radio to it. The only reason I'm selling this radio is to come up with some cash to keep me in business through the summer.

Bump for a great deck! I have had mine for a month now and i love it. The iPod adapter is sweet. I have a 2gig and its like 500 songs at your disposal. This deck has alot of possibilities, and the worse thing I could find with it is the limited background displays. Hope you sell yours, I know I won't part with mine!

Bump for a great deck! I have had mine for a month now and i love it. The iPod adapter is sweet. I have a 2gig and its like 500 songs at your disposal. This deck has alot of possibilities, and the worse thing I could find with it is the limited background displays. Hope you sell yours, I know I won't part with mine!
Thanks....

I love mine too but I can really use the cash to keep my business going. Times are hard now a days for a small time contractor like myself. Someone had the nerve to PM me an offer of 425 shipped. I'll take it and break it against the wall before I do that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.