Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD

This unit is a great machine for the price. You can't get anything cheaper than this for the screen, DVD and DivX. I am enjoying it since day one. Oh, yeah...Built-In USB rocks too!

This unit is a great machine for the price. You can't get anything cheaper than this for the screen, DVD and DivX. I am enjoying it since day one. Oh, yeah...Built-In USB rocks too!
Sweet, got any pics, i think with the built in USB, i will connect an external hard drive loaded with a bunch of movies, that would rock, who needs a dvd player lol

The thing is - it probably won't read video-files off USB. The hard drive to be connected shoud be of very low electric current consumption, as there is only 0.5A power supplied. Or you will need to get the external power for your HDD.

i got one from a guy on here for my tiburon. Paid 500 got the deck remote bypass box so i can use the dvd player while in motion and a water proof rear view camera . Then i went to crutchfield and purchased the harness install sleeve and the ipod interface cable love it so simple and easy to operate. My ipod went up tho so ive just been playin cds

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.