Pioneer AVH-4300dvd owners, need your help.

headkiss
10+ year member

Hey guys i just got the 4300 dvd. For some reason i cannot play viseos off the sd card. I first loaded an MP4 video and it didnt play. Then i converted it to Avi and still no luck. The video is in a folder i created called music videos and it wont even let me select it. Can anyone help me please as i would like to watch videos of the sd card. Also the bypass was installed by the audio shop and i can watch dvd's just fine. thx.

I had that problem too just tap the media button and it will switch to video then hit it again and it will switch to viewing photos then if you hit it again it will go back to the audio files. Hope that helps.

Hey guys i just got the 4300 dvd. For some reason i cannot play viseos off the sd card. I first loaded an MP4 video and it didnt play. Then i converted it to Avi and still no luck. The video is in a folder i created called music videos and it wont even let me select it. Can anyone help me please as i would like to watch videos of the sd card. Also the bypass was installed by the audio shop and i can watch dvd's just fine. thx.
First, make sure your SD card is good. I have used 8, 16, & 32GIG SDHC and Mini SDHC cards (With adapter) without a problem.

Once you are sure your SD card is good, make sure your videos are in the correct format. The 4300 will play quite a few different formats but before messing with anything BUT DIVX, go here and download the trial converter program and convert to DIVX so you KNOW that it is compatible:

www. divx . com , software, divx plus, converter. (It won't let me post the URL??)

Let us know if you still have problems.

Good luck!

-RF

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.