Pioneer Arc App Problems

Participant count
  • Participant list

penguinspike

CarAudio.com Newbie
Need some help with my Pioneer head unit.  It is the DEH-S1010UB (yeah it's cheap, but a lot better than the stock unit).  I downloaded the Pioneer Arc App to my android phone.  Now you have to use a USB to connect to it because it doesn't have Bluetooth capabilities.  Well when I connect it, it does not recognize the connection.  I've used 6 different cables and none of them work.  I had one that would occasionally work, but most of the time it wouldn't.  Another weird thing is that I can open the App and start playing a song without my phone being  wire connected to the head unit and it will play very faintly through the radio.  Has any else had any similar problems or can give some advise, I would be grateful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.