New Head + Aftermarket Backup camera feeding screen

Participant count
  • Participant list

Craig Bird

CarAudio.com Newbie
I am looking to upgrade my audio in my 2006 Ford F250. I don't know if it is possible to do what I want. Here are the criteria:1) Head unit has decent size video screen and can receive video feed from aftermarket backup camera2) Camera has nightvision and parking lines3) The video automatically pops up on the head's video screen when putting in reverse.
4) Has Android AutoIs this possible? Product recommendations?Thanks!

Craig 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Are you planning on reusing the power pack? If yes cut the wires at the top red arrow only. Connect your new radio harness to the translucent one...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
There are a couple of options. You can use a marine bt unit. They come in the size of a hockey puck and can mount anywhere. This is the marine unit.
There are bluetooth amplifiers. You can just use your phone or an I Pod as the music source and not touch the radio.
Avoid jvc 480bhs hard to see the display in the daytime even with the brightness all the way up also not as easy getting to the audio menu like...

About this thread

Craig Bird

CarAudio.com Newbie
Craig Bird
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Craig Bird