Pioneer Appradio install problems

Participant count
  • Participant list
I just bought a Pioneer Appradio I believe the model # is spa-da002 and I was reading online instead of wiring the radio to my parking brake I can use a 5 prong relay and hook up the ground wire, and another wire from ground to another prong, also the parking brake wire goes to there and blue/white wire is hooked to that and it will bypass the engaging of the parking brake. So when I was all done wiring and hooking it up it was working off and on, sometimes it will just go straight to my apps sometimes it will say engage parking brake and since its not hooked to my parking brake I wasn't able to do anything.

What can I do to bypass the parking brake instead of a relay? If so please explain.

I watched a bunch of videos online so I am pretty sure I am doing the whole relay thing right.

Any kind of input helps!

thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.