Pioneer 880prs problem

Participant count
  • Participant list
Is there a fuse on the back of the head unit? How about a fuse on the yellow + power wire in the radio harness? Are you running amps, or are you running the speakers directly off of the head unit? If you are using amps, did you connect your amp turn-on lead?

Do you have an amplified oem system? Did you connect the remote wire? You may have to go into the settings and turn on the amp. You can do this by turning off the unit, and pressing and holding the source button, this will get you into the settings menu then there should be an option for internal amp, or such and you can turn it on or off.

Are you using the internal amplifier? There is an option to turn it on and off maybe you have it off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.