SOLD Pioneer 880 PRS and TC Sounds DB500 !!Cheap!!

Thieroff
10+ year member

The Master of Meatcutters
880 PRS

With microphone, owners manual, trim plate, and remote.

Unit is in very good physical shape, but has seen a couple different applications in cars. I am the one and only owner of the deck. The deck has never exhibited any noise issues with grounding problems usually associated with these decks.

Unit is a versatile unit and has quite a reputation for being so. The looks of the deck are pleasing and simple. It is active and 3-way capable.

No negotiation on price,please, this is the bargain basement.

I can generally ship within 48 hours, upon receipt of payment.

Cash, PayPal and Money Order accepted.

150+ship

P1010016-4.jpg

TC Sounds DB500 12"

A quality subwoofer. TC2+ motor. Can handle a good amount of power, clean sounding driver.

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

65+ ship

those db500's are 4ohms right? any specs? please pm me as i'll probably lose this thread, this forum moves so fast and i don't check it that often.

Long time no see 'eh? Good guy here folks. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yeah, it's been awhile bud. Just recently had a baby man.

Thanks for the support guy.

CT

those db500's are 4ohms right? any specs? please pm me as i'll probably lose this thread, this forum moves so fast and i don't check it that often.
I believe a Q of around .47, an Fs around 20 Xmax of 20+ and yes it is a SVC 4 ohm

Good in a bigger sealed box (2.0) or a low tuned ported enclosure.

CT

im very interested also. i need to put my check into the bank tommorrow and if the HU is still here i might b sending some cash.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.