Pioneer 860mp Satellite Radio display question

Participant count
  • Participant list

m48xhp
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Exclusive
I just purchased and installed the xm tuner and it will only read one line of text. since the unit has 2 lines of text, do any of the adapters have 2 lines of text (artist/song). the one i got was the older xmdpio100. with all caps "PIONEER" on it. would the xmdpio110 "Pioneer" have 2 lines????

and if i decided to switch to sirius would either model pnr1 or pnr2 have 2 lines of text on my HU?

thanks!

x2 - i wonder this as well.. hopefully someone knows, or i mught just have to buy the 110 model and try it.. i bought the 100 model

I have the pnr1 and I do not have two lines.
ok, thanks. according to pioneers website the pnr2 and the newer pioneer xm tuners should have 16 characters of text, but it doesnt say about the terk adapters. and id rather have confirmation from someone that has these.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.