Status
Not open for further replies.

Inter007
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer 80prs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Comes with head unit and remote, Unfortunately lost the bluetooth mic. Some minor wear but nothing major. Works 10/10

Price:

170 shipped CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

currently at work but will post pics in a couple hours. I also have it on my build log if you want to see it right now.

s706.photobucket.com/user/juanlo7107/media/3B5A6837-EA8E-439B-95A2-404BFEF70404.jpeg.html]
3B5A6837-EA8E-439B-95A2-404BFEF70404.jpeg
[/url]

Cant buy from thugs who post with guns in the picture [emoji23]
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Haha man I completely forgot about that. Far from a thug though! it’s a tactical knife my wifey bought me

Got 100% feedback from 10 peeps but still rather include pics with username and date so as to be transparent
Wish everyone would follow this rule. Love it when people come back after a long absense from this place trying to sell something with no pics. Then they get mad because they been a member on here for over 10 years, hardly any posts, sold some items that long ago, and expect respect. Not gonna happen, necessarily.

Got 100% feedback from 10 peeps but still rather include pics with username and date so as to be transparent
And we appreciate it dude, as of late people either don't read the rules, or expect us to say sure we will buy your product sight unseen. But my all time favorite is when the use stock pictures from websites, like a certain sundown sub a little while back, glws dude.

@Inter007 Any pics of the HU installed, working, turned on? I myself like to provide as much info as possible, esp of it working. This will prove that the unit works....nothing against you but I have read some stories of buying and a few days later, buyer contacts seller saying it broke.

Btw, James Bond fan?!

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']@Inter007 Any pics of the HU installed, working, turned on? I myself like to provide as much info as possible, esp of it working. This will prove that the unit works....nothing against you but I have read some stories of buying and a few days later, buyer contacts seller saying it broke.

Btw, James Bond fan?![/QUOTE]

I can do that. Just won’t be till later tonight since I’m out of town but that’s not a problem. I liked the movies and games for it but not a huge fan. My user name comes from when I played in soccer, #7 was my jersey number but I could never just put inter#7 so just stuck with 007 completely forgetting about the character and films. Haha although everyone does seem to think I am a huge fan ��

Wish everyone would follow this rule. Love it when people come back after a long absense from this place trying to sell something with no pics. Then they get mad because they been a member on here for over 10 years, hardly any posts, sold some items that long ago, and expect respect. Not gonna happen, necessarily.
You are just a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...