Not open for further replies.

04silverz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Antonio
Item(s) for Sale:

As stated in title, selling my 80PRS.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great condition. Only reason for selling is I bought a new truck and I will be keeping OEM head unit. Makes me kinda nervous as this will be my first build doing so, but way too much stuff goes through the factory unit so it will be kept.

I forgot the BT phone mic in my old truck so that is not included. IMO it didn't work well anyway and I never used it. everything else pictured is included, plus i have the box as well.

Price:

200 shipped lower 48. absolutely no where else will be considered for shipping. NO TRADES

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Coulda used this a month ago...

also a oem headunit just wont have the sq of the 80prs.

Maybe use a ms-8 with its Un-Eq feature or strap the prs under the dash or somewhere easily accessible. They are very easy to wire up.

Yes a processor will be used. Just not sure which one. I have lots of research to do in that dept as I've never really paid much attention to them

Also, warranty is expired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...