Pioneer 7800 and ipod functions

How is the new Pioneer 7800 with the Pioneer CD-IB100ii ipod adapter? does it have good control from the head unit or is it slow? and is $300 brand new for these 2 together a good price?
The control is good..the option is just like what is in the IPOD..how ever its too slow to load songs...takes about 3 sec to display a songs...and everytime you do a search..its goes back the beginng of the list

The control is good..the option is just like what is in the IPOD..how ever its too slow to load songs...takes about 3 sec to display a songs...and everytime you do a search..its goes back the beginng of the list
really? i've heard that it's almost full speed control with the ipod adapter. Do you have the 7800 personally?

really? i've heard that it's almost full speed control with the ipod adapter. Do you have the 7800 personally?
actually i got the 780mp..higher model of the 7800..but they work the same...to tell you the truth..my ipod froze on me today..while i was listen it through my 780.

I also have the 780 with the ipod add on. I have had no problems with it and am happy overall. It is true that there is a slight lag if you are scolling quickly and it is annoying that you always need to start from the top of the list. However if you are using playlists I think it works out nicely. The songs coming across the screen look great. It is a good if not great interface.

I also have the 780 with the ipod add on. I have had no problems with it and am happy overall. It is true that there is a slight lag if you are scolling quickly and it is annoying that you always need to start from the top of the list. However if you are using playlists I think it works out nicely. The songs coming across the screen look great. It is a good if not great interface.
i planned on using the shuffle and playlists mostly. I would of course search for an occasional song but mainly shuffle. Is the shuffle mode good or does it take a while from song to song?

I have not used the shuffle feature but it is there and I believe you can shuffle in songs or albums. I will try it later on and report back my findings.

Regarding the shuffle feature, it works great. I used the shuffle songs feature in a playlist with about 50 songs, it advanced to the next song in no time as if it were the actual next song.

i was wondering something too. when you are shuffling, are you able to back track? i believe alpine units wont let you go back songs, only forward //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.