pics of your doggo

OP
youdoofus

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
All i know is that it's been hotter than two dogs f*****g a three balled goat here. Temps 10+ above average. f*****g jesus christ, fall where art thou?
its been basically a monsoon here for the last two days. even got some ceiling damage from water leaking in :(

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Been there. SD,ND. I build shit all over the U.S. For those that think the Dakota's are just some empty land with random working rednecks. Son. I've never seen more drugs or whores in my damn life. Plus Aurora Borealis.

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
USA
My pit passed 2 years ago.was a dammned good dog.I have a 5 year old collie mix thats pretty good. Listens well and minds well.I can leave my back gate open while mowing the front and she stays in the yard till i tell her to come out and make her lay at the corner of the yard.ill be picking up a Lab pit mix that is a little over a year old this sat.owner cant keep the dog in an APT. so im going take her in.Give my other a friend to play around with when im not around.I think it will work out just fine.Prob take a little time for both get used to each other Im sure.

• Thanks
Reactions: youdoofus

sherwood71

May 22, 2016
east coast, Canada
This is my first dog Dozer, a purebred Rottie. Got him at 8 weeks old and he didn't leave my side for 9 years unless I was away for work. He was an awesome dog, wanted to meet everybody and loved everybody he met. He started to have a couple issues with his front elbows and then one day out of the blue his hips gave out and I had to do the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I had to put him down. I miss him everyday. 

buick paint 011.JPG

sherwood71

May 22, 2016
east coast, Canada
This is the replacement for my Rottie Dozer. 

This is Snoop, an American Bulldog, that we got at the age of 6-8weeks old. He has had some big paws to fill but we think he is doing a good job so far. 

mix 2016 192.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: youdoofus
OP
youdoofus

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
This is the replacement for my Rottie Dozer. 

This is Snoop, an American Bulldog, that we got at the age of 6-8weeks old. He has had some big paws to fill but we think he is doing a good job so far. 

View attachment 1359
im sorry about your loss of your big ol pupper, he sure looked like a happy pup :)  your new pupper looks like a spiritual successor !! :)

whitedragon551

10+ year member
Mar 5, 2009
IL
My all white german shepherd. 7 months old, 75 lbs. AKC registered. Came from a litter of pups where both parents were white and service dogs so he is pretty chill. 

GSD.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Slo_Ride

Kiron123

CarAudio.com Newbie
Apr 4, 2019
My all white german shepherd. 7 months old, 75 lbs. AKC registered. Came from a litter of pups where both parents were white and service dogs so he is pretty chill. 

View attachment 1797
What a lovely pup, give him this healthy dog bones as a treat which also great for training, rewarding a good action, and creating bonds. Treats are also great for when you are leaving for the day and will help your dog cope with you leaving.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds