Pics of the new rims and system installed! 04 Grand Prix

nice install. to everyone knockin on the system/the install/the blings....POST YOUR SH*T since its so much better. unless you really 100% know your stuffs better you cant even say nothin bad bout it!

hey man nice ride! Don't listen to these guys negative comments because ive seen much worse when it comes to rims. Yours arent the best, but they are really nice. I like your car and because its silver it makes it even better. I think your **** is nice and i cant pick pick out anything i would do different except fix the wiring. I bet your system sounds good as hell and as long as you like it, nobody elses opinion matters. It's your ears, and until somebody hears it themeselves they cant be the one to judge. Looks like your speaker setup is pretty badass with the components you got. Hows the mtx amp doin for ya, and what is it rated at (RMS)?

The install has its good points, and its bad points.....

The trunk itself is very very nice... I would have maybe went with some "higher end" wiring... that looks like some "economy" speaker wire...

The plex work is nice... i do really like the trunk...I would score it about a 7/10

Behind the back seat is in all honesty horrible!!! I do know that you have a cover to place over it, but come on.....

Here is why I dont like it...

The battery held in place with backstrap.... it should in all honesty be framed in with some wood to hold it into place, something a little more sturdy!! They could have used a data retention harness, but you say you are going to take care of that, so that will make it a little nicer...

My score for that part of the install...3/10

Overall , all that matters is if you are happy with it, for $200 you more than got your money worth!!

Just behind the back seat takes sooo much away from it....

coming from one GP owner to another, you really need to clean up that wiring mess. Our trunks ARE hard to work with, but a lot of cars are. Just put up the 100 bucks to get the module so you dont need the stocker back there. but overall, its decent. Although I agree that the rims are outta place

Man u should just get a cleaner rims it'll look better...

System looks nice with the amp rack and other things wiring behind the car is a little bit too messy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.