pics of setup...

Well like Audio said, in Italy, a Ferrari will be considered a domestic, but this is not Italy. So here in the US, it will be considered an exotic, because it is not domestic. Chevy is domestic, so how can it be exotic, then again after a quick search, a rare car and very expensive will be considered exotic.
So my bad lol, but in the end, a supercar is exotic, and indeed the ZR1 will be considered a supercar. So yes, i am wrong, i will admit it.

ifail lol
Victory.

Well like Audio said, in Italy, a Ferrari will be considered a domestic, but this is not Italy. So here in the US, it will be considered an exotic, because it is not domestic. Chevy is domestic, so how can it be exotic, then again after a quick search, a rare car and very expensive will be considered exotic.
So my bad lol, but in the end, a supercar is exotic, and indeed the ZR1 will be considered a supercar. So yes, i am wrong, i will admit it.

ifail lol
We were debating a point of opinion, you are/were entitled to yours. I appreciate you seeing my point however.

Well a ZR1 is different than a standard corvette, still would not be an exotic though, high end car yes, its kind of hard to picture a domestic as a exotic!!!
Let me help you then

Saleen%20S7.jpg

ford-gt.jpg

vwx3-2.jpg

Bonus points!

dc_08vipercoupe_frt.jpg

series1_1.jpg

1.jpg

panoz_roadster.jpg

I'm sure I'm forgetting some...

lol wow i didnt think this post would get this much attention...ok so sum dude said how is this pic of setup...i originally said i dont have pics yet just of car but will get soon...i liked the lambo doors but took em off cause they needed to be adjusted all the time...i might put them back on...undecided...

I am a Corvette fan as well. I currently own a C6 in Velocity Yellow and it happens to be my third, I would still have my C3 but it was stolen roughly a year ago. I am a firm believer you do not screw with a Vette, no stereos, no wheels or anything. the Lambo doors IMO ruined the car. People ask me all the time when I will put a system in the Vette and I aslways tell them it aint going to happen. Sorry but that is my opinion. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.