Pics of my shitty 1st box...finally!

Alot of Power + leaks = BOOM
It looks atrocious, but I would be so incredibly surprised if the enclosure failed that I'd want to be flat out wrong just to see how it happened. Structurally, he had the right idea: wood glue and clamping pressure. The cuts were a bit off, however. I highly doubt the enclosure will blow out a side.

ive seen worse...

good job, id also recommend building another box with a slot port. Youll be amazed at how much better it will come out...

You built it yourself, and thats something right there

Congrats on your first build. Thats a big step all in itself. You will learn as you go. Take that box and try different things.. make port bigger. Try anything you want with that box and when you get time/money, you will know what works/what you like. Also try moving your box around and see what sounds louder to you.

Way to go man. Nice start.

not bad for a first box! now that you have some experience, and have learned from it, keep practicing

remember the golden rule: measure twice, cut once... you should be spending something like 75% of your time measuring and making sure things will line up and only about 25% actually cutting and screwing

and yeah get more port area for that sub!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.