Pics Of My Car After Getting Jacked!!!!!

****ers, my jeep got an old ass eclipse ripped out of it a while back. punched out both side windows breaking the zippers for a deck worth $50. i know who it was, but cant prove it, but still too many fingers pointing their way. building a house down the street from me, the mexican builders ripped off the owner of the house, the night they are doing electrical work at 11 at night is when i got ripped off. i left the house, came back and they were gone, along with my deck. left a klein screwdriver (electricians brand) in my jeep, stole my deck and machetti. funny thing is, they ripped all the butt connectors apart, leaving some parts of the decks harness in the dash, and they didnt take the can for the deck. obviously not car audio thieves.

Yea i used to live in south salt lake.. The West valley south jordan area..
My bro in law john west goes to byu
Can't say I know him. Is he into car audio as well, because very few around here actually know what's up. How old is he/ what is he studying?

Shops are some dirty sum*****es sometimes. My friend had his sway bar replaced. The car was left with the windows down and unlocked, parked outside overnight.

Dirty bastards.

Good thing they take ghey cap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Hey I had that installed from my very first system. It was one thing I didn't repace:laugh:

Can't say I know him. Is he into car audio as well, because very few around here actually know what's up. How old is he/ what is he studying?
no he aint i dunno how old he is.. mid 20's? dunno about studyin either.

I dont know how you go to that goody good school man

Ha, well when you're trying not to drink and party it's good to be around like minded individuals. We throw some killer dance parties though and there's plenty of chill people down here as well as the goobers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.