PICS of my 08 lifted silverado

im getting 13.6 right now, and before with the 24's i was getting 13.8. im about to upgrade the engine though. putting a power chip and intake in it when i get the money.

Man, these new body style trucks absolutely swallow big tires. I remember when 35s looked huge on trucks. With the size of the wheel wells and body, it looks liks thats the way it should have came factory.

Man, these new body style trucks absolutely swallow big tires. I remember when 35s looked huge on trucks. With the size of the wheel wells and body, it looks liks thats the way it should have came factory.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

sharp looking truck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have a set up but am looking to hide my amps, I have a 2004 sequoia. Does anyone have a set up like this or pics of an installation?
What would be your cost savings per unit having your coils wound in aluminum instead of copper? Can you quantify the efficiency (or dB) gains...
Those NVX are very good indeed. I only have a leftover set because they were originally going into my brothers restomod 68 Chevelle SS and we...
Very true, however I also am having trouble finding a speaker that would appear to fit the bill, several have tweeters and a woofer, but not a sub...

About this thread

lastcall

10+ year member
lastcall
lastcall
League City, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date