pics of 1 of my whip

No offense, but I can look at the car and say 'you're probably black'. Am I right?? Just seems like a style black males prefer for some reason. Rarely would you see a white/latino/asian driving a caddy on 22's with a big system and gaudy chrome 22's.

**** that shits clean as hell
Laughin at the people who don't get the "Dont Hate"
Why, because it's a hood saying, and people should try to understand that being 'hood rich', or being a 'gangsta' isn't actually cool? That maybe our youth should look to something else to aspire to?

To each his own. The car itself looks clean. If you like it that's what matters. It's not my style, but then again, it's not my ride.

And for those about better equipment, if someone doesn't know then they don't know. What one can afford is in no reflection to what another can afford. Point being, some people might not be able to afford the top dollar brand names, and others might not know. So instead of dissing them, educate them. Just another small example w/what's wrong w/the world today. People would rather b!tch and diss someone then to respect and educate.

No offense, but I can look at the car and say 'you're probably black'. Am I right?? Just seems like a style black males prefer for some reason. Rarely would you see a white/latino/asian driving a caddy on 22's with a big system and gaudy chrome 22's.
Wrong

Why, because it's a hood saying, and people should try to understand that being 'hood rich', or being a 'gangsta' isn't actually cool? That maybe our youth should look to something else to aspire to?
Nope it's not a "gangsta" thing, it's a Texas thing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

your just jealous

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.