pics of 1 of my whip

lol at everyone hating anyway... looks like your "don't hate" banner in your trunk isn't doing any good here as people are still gonna hate even though their cars aren't as nice

Sould have went with color that matched the car besides the bright blue. What with dont hate? Do you have alot of people in your trunk or looking at your car daily. Is that i cap i saw in the port.
Your from Texas and you don't know why he has that written on his trunk???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

lol at everyone hating anyway... looks like your "don't hate" banner in your trunk isn't doing any good here as people are still gonna hate even though their cars aren't as nice
Seems most of the hate generated is for the dont hate banner. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I almost had decided a few shades darker blue would have been better too. But from personal experience, paint shades tend to be distorted on computer screens. I cant tell you how many people have said they thought my blazer, shown below, is white.
Your blazer looks to be a cream colored pearl. That close

Your from Texas and you don't know why he has that written on his trunk???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Well im not from texas i am stationed there and only been there a yr as the other half i have been deployed.

I almost had decided a few shades darker blue would have been better too. But from personal experience, paint shades tend to be distorted on computer screens. I cant tell you how many people have said they thought my blazer, shown below, is white.
Your blazer looks like a PPG custard pearl laid over a championship white. That's if it was base coated like that anyhow. It could just be one color straight from primer for all I know.

yup in doing 153 in the trunk of my crown vic
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Your blazer looks to be a cream colored pearl. That close
Your blazer looks like a PPG custard pearl laid over a championship white. That's if it was base coated like that anyhow. It could just be one color straight from primer for all I know.
Not to threadjack, but no, its a light yellow (called butternut).
DSCF0605-640x4802.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.