Ford Focus?

JuicyJeff
10+ year member

Juicy
Anyone ever ran 0g through it? Or how would you go about running 0g to the trunk of a focus. not sure whats under the carpet but i know i have 4g running through now.

Question: Think 4g would be fine to run it into a distro block having one 4g going into an aq 1200d and an 8g going off into my speaker amp, cadence txa-3004? Honestly would 0g be that much better than the 4 i have now? Once i get the 1200d i would never upgrade beyond that. At least not in this car, if it matters.

Yes, I want to run me a kicker 2500 for my substage, prolly a second in the future, and need plenty power to run my components. So lots of wire will b necessary.

a 2002 ZX5, has 44k on it. Bought it a couple weeks ago at auction.

100_0329.jpg

100_0333.jpg

It's got alot of modifications... a supercharger there in the 2nd pic. I didn't know it had ne of it when i bough it. lol.

just incase you have a manual, 3 inches above where the clutch pedal goes into the firewall you can do like a 2 inch hole. if you have an auto just drill a hole where the clutch pedal would go, you'll see the marker on the firewall.

maybe you missed the "just drill a hole part" it is really that simple.
No I understand how to drill a hole, I just am wondering if there are any "sweet spots" that anyone might have experience with. If you don't have any other advice than drill a hole, you don't need to reply to me.

so after i drill the hole... Run the wire where? Its up my sides by the doors atm. But I know i can't fit a run of 0g through there. Oh and fasfocus. Care to share where you ran your speaker wire from your speakers.. The focus gromets are plugs and i cant run the 12g through them into the cabin. So its just kinda hangin out in the doorframe.

just incase you have a manual, 3 inches above where the clutch pedal goes into the firewall you can do like a 2 inch hole. if you have an auto just drill a hole where the clutch pedal would go, you'll see the marker on the firewall.
Thank you, and I take back what I said. I will look for a spot 2moro.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.