Pics From NOPI Nationals Atlanta

Audio Junkies
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tampa
Most of the good car audio pics are in part 2. There were some amazing sound quality setups there. I got to hear Dave Brooks' Hybrid Audio (Legatia) F-150, very nice stuff. Can't help but be impressed by the amount of work involved in footwell subwoofer enclosures mounted under the truck.

Anyways, lots of pics are up on the site and I'll be done with parts 3+4 later this afternoon.

NOPI Nationals Atlanta 2007 - Part I

NOPI Nationals Atlanta 2007 - Part II

NOPI Nationals Atlanta 2007 - Part III

NOPI Nationals Atlanta 2007 - Part IV

H3064_LG.jpg

sweet, thanks for the pics... i was going to go but saturday tickets were expensive... no one reppin' re or dd?
There were a couple of RE's laying on the ground, but I wasn't sure whose they were. I was supposed to meet up with Alan Dante and the Team Stetsom guys, but I couldn't get a hold of him and didn't see any of them on Sunday. I was hoping to get to check out a DD Z series in person.

I wish I knew you were there. I was in the SQ portion quite a bit
I was chatting for a while in the back corner with Dave Brooks and Scott Buwalda. The SQ guys as a whole were all extremely nice and giving private demos to anyone who wanted to listen. I wish I could have spent more time there, but that show was friggin huge and I was trying to cover as much as I could. We'll be at HIN Miami in December as well. If you plan on going shoot me a pm.

There were a couple of RE's laying on the ground, but I wasn't sure whose they were. I was supposed to meet up with Alan Dante and the Team Stetsom guys, but I couldn't get a hold of him and didn't see any of them on Sunday. I was hoping to get to check out a DD Z series in person.

I was chatting for a while in the back corner with Dave Brooks and Scott Buwalda. The SQ guys as a whole were all extremely nice and giving private demos to anyone who wanted to listen. I wish I could have spent more time there, but that show was friggin huge and I was trying to cover as much as I could. We'll be at HIN Miami in December as well. If you plan on going shoot me a pm.
Ever time I tried, them judges always blocked me.

I did sit in the Aligator Expedition.

that black and red vette on page 2 is sexy as hell.
That car is owned by a shop owner up here.

The shop name is shockwave, there was a massive thread on here about that shop and the ******* owner.

The guy is a complete toolbag. He brags about winning everything and being the loudest in the country even though he never competes outside the local level.

That vette looked like **** earlier this year, he must've just taken it to get fixed up.

Gods knows that he couldn't do any of that work himself, it's far too nice. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Notice that MECA "SPL" sticker on his back window? Yeah...that assbag hasn't been at a MECA show in 4 years.

EDIT: found the thread(s)

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139227&highlight=shockwave

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=188554&highlight=shockwave

Enjoy those fine threads.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.