Look what I got :)

alxmlr789
10+ year member

6>5
FL
it was between this and the 880prs, but since my ipod is my only music source.. i decided to go with this.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif

off topic how do you like the macbook?
edit: btw nice headunit

I like it alot. I have it dual booted for windows, but 98% of the time i use Mac. The only reason i have windows is for my College algebra class, i HAVE to use interenet explorer, no way around it.

The macbook is SO fast. It was a good choice to get the mac over a PC. even if it did cost more.

They are a TON easier to use, you dont have to install all the **** on it, like the drivers and whatever..

And hell, even if you dont like it, install windows on it, it takes an hour. lol

Congrats on the Alpine, my 880prs should be showing up this week. You going to use yours to run active? Only hesitation I had on the 880 is the dreaded Pico fuse/noise issue, but I'm 99% sure that won't be a problem as I researched it to death.

you can install internet explorer on the OS X operating system fyi.
I run a macbook pro and bootcamp is NOT recommended by apple.

Have you tried to install IE on it lately.. I get a message that "Mac no longer provides support for internet explorer"

So unles i'm missing something, which i could be, i dont think internet explorer is still availible for osx

Congrats on the Alpine, my 880prs should be showing up this week. You going to use yours to run active? Only hesitation I had on the 880 is the dreaded Pico fuse/noise issue, but I'm 99% sure that won't be a problem as I researched it to death.
I will be running passive for a while, until i get a 4ch amp..

you can install internet explorer on the OS X operating system fyi.
I run a macbook pro and bootcamp is NOT recommended by apple.
meh of course they arent going to recommend you using there competitors OS(s), however bootcamp is supported by Apple, Hence it being on the new Leopard.

I hope you enjoy that deck, did you buy it used?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

alxmlr789

10+ year member
6>5
alxmlr789
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date