Picked this little gem up tody for $100!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

JISINSANE3

1995 dodge stealth r/t
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vck7z2yr1w&feature=c4-overview&list=UUh-93XAMX7xpseN5_icl8cw

A JL 300/4. I am impressed but also kinda ill founded that these things are built like computers! All that's missing is the intel cpu! Did I get a steal? And is there any difference at all in the v2 or v3? Cause they all have the same specs same PCB layout everything just different logos and case colors. What can I expect from this? Is the SQ that good? I have not had a chance to test it yet. It works but Is there a channel problem common with these Very nice built PCB!

lol u have a got a mouth on you young sir. lol btw sell that new amp and get a better camera, the video's **** it stutters so much gets me sick watching, but cool videos, i was watching the one where u were blowing the east...whatever crap they were .

What amazes me is there v2 and v3 pcb looks identical. No change in specs either. Is the jl logo and black case justifies anything then Im 100% in! I need to spend that extra money for the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND LOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly can anyone come on here and tell me other than that anything has changed??? Im goin to sleep now cause I think not.

What amazes me is there v2 and v3 pcb looks identical. No change in specs either. Is the jl logo and black case justifies anything then Im 100% in! I need to spend that extra money for the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND LOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly can anyone come on here and tell me other than that anything has changed??? Im goin to sleep now cause I think not.
They increased the wraps on the output device to boost power slightly and also beefed up the power supply section. Is that worth the high cost of one new? Not to me its not plus the hd amps are smaller cheaper more efficient and incorporated the same technology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vck7z2yr1w&feature=c4-overview&list=UUh-93XAMX7xpseN5_icl8cw
A JL 300/4. I am impressed but also kinda ill founded that these things are built like computers! All that's missing is the intel cpu! Did I get a steal? And is there any difference at all in the v2 or v3? Cause they all have the same specs same PCB layout everything just different logos and case colors. What can I expect from this? Is the SQ that good? I have not had a chance to test it yet. It works but Is there a channel problem common with these Very nice built PCB!
Do you know anything about that channel problem? My friend has one that does it and wouldn;t mind picking it up to fix.

That's the only thing that I'm concerned about this amp. I read a few post and even watched a video about channel issues. That was my first question to the guy I bought this off of was if the channels had a issue. I suspect this maybe cause people don't feed these right power wise. The 4 boards that have the led lights on it. When you power it up keep AN eye on the led lights, Do they all come on at the same time with same brightness?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.