Phone audio settings

Participant count
  • Participant list

My63bug

Senior VIP Member
All my car audio music is played through my phone.. iv never used my phone eq. Or download a eq app. Should i just keep it at normal stock setting? Would turning the bass up on my phone be like turning the bass up on my hu.. and just keep it at zero?

All my car audio music is played through my phone.. iv never used my phone eq. Or download a eq app. Should i just keep it at normal stock setting? Would turning the bass up on my phone be like turning the bass up on my hu.. and just keep it at zero?
no EQ on the phone at all. Keep it flat. Bass on the phone is exactly like bass boost. You'll blow sh*t up or make things sound distorted. All EQ should be done on the head unit.

I'll say it again. I'd swap that pioneer 7900bt out ASAP its holding you back in every way possible. 7 bands is not anywhere near enough to get good sound. Your 1 bit D/A convertor is complete garbage as well considering the standard is 24 bit. Which means music comes out extremely poor from the start no matter how good your music files are.

Are you using aux or blue tooth or?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Bluetooth
Stop using bluetooth. It slaughters your sound quality. I want you to try something and report back. You're about to be mind blown.

Take your favorite music cd. Rip it to your computer in the highest quality format you can. Then put the file on your phone.

I want you to listen to that song first over bluetooth, then over aux, then on the cd.

Tell me what you hear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Stop using bluetooth. It slaughters your sound quality. I want you to try something and report back. You're about to be mind blown.
Take your favorite music cd. Rip it to your computer in the highest quality format you can. Then put the file on your phone.

I want you to listen to that song first over bluetooth, then over aux, then on the cd.

Tell me what you hear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I steal most of my misic off pandora... :/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.