Phoenixgolds new 10kw monster

Corrie, please get off of Sic's nuts. Your not doing anyone a favor.

All of the Hifonics amps ive played with have been bullet proof, i have not played with sampsons so i cannot comment. They are the best budget brand IMO but everyone has opinions and it doesnt matter. Fact is, Maxxsonics designed/s everything in house in the US then exports the build out.

If im not mistaken, isnt Mmats the only Complete US company left ??

atlanta ga

Interests:

hook up systems

well he was 12years old when he dropped out of school to do car audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif[/QUote

See what you don't know smart ass, is that i have older brothers and cousins that had systems in their cars back then, and that's how i started. And that would be 13 yrs old.

Corrie, please get off of Sic's nuts. Your not doing anyone a favor.
All of the Hifonics amps ive played with have been bullet proof, i have not played with sampsons so i cannot comment. They are the best budget brand IMO but everyone has opinions and it doesnt matter. Fact is, Maxxsonics designed/s everything in house in the US then exports the build out.

If im not mistaken, isnt Mmats the only Complete US company left ??
just like y'all are on Jacobs nutts, i can post whatever i please. Didn't know you was the post police. But i've been wrong before, plus i'm finished playing with y'all. Happy New Yr

atlanta ga

Interests:

hook up systems

well he was 12years old when he dropped out of school to do car audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif[/QUote

See what you don't know smart ass, is that i have older brothers and cousins that had systems in their cars back then, and that's how i started. And that would be 13 yrs old.
oh man your my hero //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thankyou.gif.5451126d09e870f796f50c3a4dd5acd7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.