Phoenixgolds new 10kw monster

over 20 years the point i am making is that it is not meant to be a daily driver it is an spl purpose built amplifier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can you explain how the top guys in the country that use them for spl purpose only have blown 7 amps in one season and 2 daily after we were told by mike they would work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

voltage drop install error buildhouse screwup?

i have used 3 and they are still in use for spl cars only after 2 yrs soo.....

i am clueless as to why exactly but **** happens.

voltage drop install error buildhouse screwup? i have used 3 and they are still in use for spl cars only after 2 yrs soo.....

i am clueless as to why exactly but **** happens.
it was buildhouse and design error not voltage drop or install error and we owned 14 of them at once and have had the most testing with them then anyone else and im pissed that knowone wants to buy them cause of how they arnt stable at all and is a $400 fix once they blow you know what they cost x14 of them and thats no joke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

it amazes me how you give proof and they still doubt it. click on the link SIC made, and on page 16, it shows all the amp specs, i see 12v no where. If people ran it at 12volts, and it's blows, don't blame the amp, blame the idiot , that can't read or abide by the manufacturs suggestions. 14.4 volts to 18 volts.

it was buildhouse and design error not voltage drop or install error and we owned 14 of them at once and have had the most testing with them then anyone else and im pissed that knowone wants to buy them cause of how they arnt stable at all and is a $400 fix once they blow you know what they cost x14 of them and thats no joke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif
thats why i threw buildhoue screwup in there **** happens man

and yeah 400 a pop is brutal but it is what it is.

it amazes me how you give proof and they still doubt it. click on the link SIC made, and on page 16, it shows all the amp specs, i see 12v no where. If people ran it at 12volts, and it's blows, don't blame the amp, blame the idiot , that can't read or abide by the manufacturs suggestions. 14.4 volts to 18 volts.
12v means 14v dumb ass on a 12v set up you dont see 14.4v once the amps playing even with 10 batterys theys still a drop into the 12.8v to 13v on 2 amps i know what im talking about i have been doing this along time now .

t3 has a valid argument on the sampsons but it isnt all maxxsonics too blame either

as for the rest they are all idiots that think sundown cactus pg DD AQ ect are all original designs when they are just the opposite

my amps run at a solid 13 volts so yes i understand what you mean with the sampson the rest however is like i said already. and you know as well as I that the copies are of maxxsonics amps not the other way around.

do some research //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gifthe maxxsonics boards are the original not the copy lol

just do some research you will find it dude.

where an amp is built is not in question where the design originated is.

there is a thread somewhere on here or roe that states this straight from the maxx rep on the forums.
12v means 14v dumb ass on a 12v set up you dont see 14.4v once the amps playing even with 10 batterys theys still a drop into the 12.8v to 13v on 2 amps i know what im talking about i have been doing this along time now .
no 14.4 means 14.4 volts, with the car running (may be they should put it like this) 14.4 but we really mean 12 volts. and i might be a dumb ass but, i've been doing this since 86. plus the only amp i blew was back in 2000, under voltage, and it was my fault.

my amps run at a solid 13 volts so yes i understand what you mean with the sampson the rest however is like i said already. and you know as well as I that the copies are of maxxsonics amps not the other way around.
i know how they copys but why dont these other brands have these problems and work alot better and stable was my point in even posting seems like cactus and american bass have fixed all the problems that happend with the maxxsonics versions.

yes 14.4 means exactly that they have 12 volt rated amps as well anytime an amp is rated for 12 volts regardless of comapny they rate it in the specs as 12.6 volts not 14.4
ok whatever goodluck keeping 14.4v with car running with 2 sampsons and the problem with the amps isnt the voltage really its the idol when you pause it daily we have tested them in street max set up 3 times and it will burp at .9.9v it protects at 9.7v its a problem with the voltage rail.

no 14.4 means 14.4 volts, with the car running (may be they should put it like this) 14.4 but we really mean 12 volts. and i might be a dumb ass but, i've been doing this since 86. plus the only amp i blew was back in 2000, under voltage, and it was my fault.
Yeah you defintley are, why dont you go back to fucking your boyfriend.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.