pheonix gold elite 12

Participant count
  • Participant list

1991rangerSTX
10+ year member

Just wondering if any of you guys are running the newest version of the Pheonix Gold Elite 12 (black cone) and how you liked them over the long term. I picked two up from a local shop on black friday (BOGO) and i absolutely love them. Im pushing them with a Pheonix Gold Ti 2500.1.

I'm planning on building a new box here shortly (month or two) and just wondering what these subs perform best in. So far in my tiny box for them (1.5cuft before sub displacment...)

But yeah, please let me know how you guys are liking them and just some of your opinions

I will be running two of these 15s in a month. I heard them in a suv on 1200 watts and they sound amazing. Blew me away that he was pushing that much air on 1200 watts. Install is everything. So I will let u know.

i love em. im not sure what power my amps doing but it says its rated at 2500rms at 1ohm and thats what im running them on. i get alot of air movin in my ranger. now im goint to be building a new box hopefully and theyll sound alot better. mines wayy to small now.

i only have a few pictures and none of them out of my sub box but i must say they are beefy as hell.

http://www.phoenixgold.com/images/manuals/Elite12d_Subwoofer_Manual.pdf theres a nice pic there of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.