PHD FB 6.1 Kit Pro

Plenty of help with that here... Easiest way is off of an active capable deck... I am getting rid of an Alpine 9855 which is a good start if you find out that is through the deck is the way you wanna go we can work something out on it...
Should have made it more clear lol.I know how to go active I just dont wanna get rid of my double din Pioneer AVH-P4300dvd.I might try the clarion nx702 though

Should have made it more clear lol.I know how to go active I just dont wanna get rid of my double din Pioneer AVH-P4300dvd.I might try the clarion nx702 though
If your amp can set the lpf for the mids, and the hpf for the tweeters, you can bp the mid frequency using the hpf on the deck. You'll want to use a crossover calibrator to set the points on your amp tho. I tried guessing at first with mine, and found out I was way off when I used a cc-1 to tune it. Or you can just buy a two way pre amp crossover, if your amp isn't capable. But you'll still want a calibrator for that if it uses dials.

They look good would it be cool with you if I use them for a bit too? I am going to have some professional shots done of all the Lines I get in when they get here but it'll be a couple weeks until that happens...
What kind of shots are you looking for? I'm decently handy with a camera. I've got pics a couple places on here. If you wanted we could work something out.

What kind of shots are you looking for? I'm decently handy with a camera. I've got pics a couple places on here. If you wanted we could work something out.
It's not big deal man in still waiting on mine and have a photography student friend that was going to use it for a project anyway... Appreciate the offer though

Oh man don't play the secret price game like DC! I'd be interested in a price too though. Just tweets and woofers if that's possible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

av83

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
av83
Midwest
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies