PHD FB 6.1 Kit Pro

[quote name='jdmferio13']ok thanks guys.now just to find out how to go active[/QUOTE]

I can help you out with that as well =P

If you want, pm me and I can give you plenty of help with that

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

[quote name='av83']Thanks man. I decided to go heavier on the front stage, and tone down, while increasing sound quality on the substage. Fits my music tastes better.

Name looks good in green @ge_off_me ;![/QUOTE]

Thanks =P haha

Also, thank you for those pictures, I can't wait for the rest of them!

ok thanks guys.now just to find out how to go active
Plenty of help with that here... Easiest way is off of an active capable deck... I am getting rid of an Alpine 9855 which is a good start if you find out that is through the deck is the way you wanna go we can work something out on it...

Indeed I do lol.
53F2Y.jpg

KrfLs.jpg
Lol, my brothers S3 takes some nice effing pics...

I can help you out with that as well =P
If you want, pm me and I can give you plenty of help with that

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Thanks =P haha

Also, thank you for those pictures, I can't wait for the rest of them!
For some reason the rest don't want to come through via email. I'm working on it. We have some great shots of the install.

For some reason the rest don't want to come through via email. I'm working on it. We have some great shots of the install.
They look good would it be cool with you if I use them for a bit too? I am going to have some professional shots done of all the Lines I get in when they get here but it'll be a couple weeks until that happens...

They look good would it be cool with you if I use them for a bit too? I am going to have some professional shots done of all the Lines I get in when they get here but it'll be a couple weeks until that happens...
Go for it. I'll have more for you soon, too.

moarrrrrrr!
Moarrrrrr?

ok.

Unboxing for the install

20130112143711.jpg

201301121439521.jpg

20130112143937.jpg

phdcrossover.jpg

Compared to my old CDT's. Not really a fair comparison to CDT in general, though. Those are their entry level mids. The PHD's are the the power handling elite of their line-up.

20130112161200.jpg

croppedcomparo.jpg

A little bit of the install...

201301121606341.jpg

20130112161518.jpg

20130112161513.jpg

My fave is the one that's in my sig tho. I don't know how it turned out so well, but its stunning.

This is the kind of stuff I want to see!
I just hooked up the oldie Planet Audio in my sig, so I was finally able to hear these complimented by a strong low end. Wow it sounds good! For one, I'm shocked by the output of the amp, lol. But as far as it pertains to the new comps, they compliment a strong sub stage extraordinarily well. A nice full, balanced, sound... that gets loud as sheit doing it, lol.

[quote name='AxT4430']Has it been mentioned before, what is the price on a complete set of mids and tweeters?[/QUOTE]

Pm @ge_off_me ;. There are several lines. Any one of then may suit your needs best.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

av83

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
av83
Midwest
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies