peoples pics???

redliner1
10+ year member

I hardly ever come to this site anymore. All you people ever do is make fun of other people's installs. From now on I go to SSAudio.com. There I get help and ideas from others. I was looking in the pics forums to get some ideas for my next install. I notice that you make fun of other people because they are installing low end audio. I think that is bs. Everybody needs to start somewhere. So what if somebody has a jensen amp and sony subs. You can only afford so much without breaking the bank. I myself would rather save up and buy high end instead of buying low end and regretting it. I think that you deserve credit trying to do your own install and learning in the process. Screw you other guys that want to talk **** and don't even know what a power wire is. I don't post a lot because I read a lot, and I think that is more important. Murray, SS, Ramos have answered my posts on SSaudio.com without criticism. Quit dogging everyone you lamer car audio, unregistered, retarded mfrs. Go read and learn something. Later. aka redliner1

Originally posted by Jmac All I do is state my opinion and offer my advice. If I don't like something, you're going to hear that I don't like it. Sorry if I don't shut my mouth and say, "Go with the Pyramid amp. It's great. No, it doesn't have any reliability issues at all."

But, hey, whatever, we live in a world where freedom of speech doesn't exist anymore.
you so bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

But, I have gotten some decent advice here.. then, there are times that I get left out to dry.. just depends.. some days are hot, others are cold..

You also have to keep in mind, these are people who are into car audio (for the most part).. they aren't the engineers, they don't have all the answers.. we are all trying to muddle through this together.. If you want the best answers, find some independant lab and ask them questions..

I agree to a certian extent that there are a number of a.s.shole comments about installs/equipment etc, but for the most part I've seen some nice (helpful) critisizms..(that's spelled totally fukn wrong)..

Sorry you aren't gonna read here anymore.. I've actaully learned a few things here.. and am glad that (as tackless as it can be somethimes) I've been warded away from some things..

Why should anybody listen to your opinion? Why don't you post what system you have instead of talking **** on other people's systems? Freedom of speech, kiss my ace. That's why I started this thread.

Originally posted by redliner1 If I had the setup you had I would throw it in the trash. I would never tell anyone I bought it. Pioneer, get real. Later
Dude... why are you bashing on me?? I didn't say shi* about you or anything else.. I was trying to relate and express that I'm sorry if you don't find anything helpful from this board, and agreeing that sometimes people on here can be a**holes, and you bash me????

wow..

Originally posted by redliner1 kopkopkopko-pio
Not to mention, the NEW pioneer premier stuff has GREAT reviews as far as cheaper stuff goes.. great SQ and decent SQL.. I don't doubt that pioneer didn't used to have good speakers, they are amp/HU/eq mostly.. but they are (supposedly) making great strides in speakers..

You really should get off the crack and read posts before you start shi*ing on people.. especially those that were trying to be empathetic (sorry for the big word, it means trying to understand how you feel and let you know they feel the same way on occasion)

dickweed

Originally posted by redliner1 Sorry Savant. I misread the reply. Disregard that last statement. Later
DOH.. then I appoligize for blowing up too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif sorry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Originally posted by Jmac
icon14.gif

Too bad Savant quoted you ...
Yeah, and now I feel kinda bad about that.. he's just mad about the *****y guys here that do nothing but cra* on people (like thundertoons).. I can relate to the guy.. just bothers me that he's so mad that he's leaving.. *sigh*

Originally posted by Jmac I would never be empathetic to someone who comes on here and bashes thousands of people for no reason ... Sure some of them are ********, most just want to learn about car audio and want advice on their setup. But when people say, "I'm going to be powering this Pyramid sub with the Legacy 2000 watt amp." that means I should say, "Yeah, phat setup." instead of saying what I truly know and feel, which is, "Pyramid and Legacy make trash. I would go with something else."
Which is EXACTLY why I walked away from Pyramid/Legacy.. I value the opinions on this board. but have you read some of the comments on the 'install' threads?? Man, a good 30% or more of the comments are things like 'looks ok, but you have shitty stuff'... It's not like the normal threads around here which are helpful.. He's specifically talking about the comments on the install stuff... and the 'unresgistered' people who are bashing strickly on equipment, not the level of install (how it looks, if it's reasonable, etc etc).. I expect people to say things like "its ok, hide the wires and you are set" or "you might want to carpet the boxes" or something, but to say "it looks ok, but you picked *****y Sony stuff, are you stupid? get better stuff and it will look ok" (seen that about 20 times so far)..

That's what he's upset about.. and I've almost posted on that a few times myself.. It's not the normal crowed either, most of the badmouthing is from unregistered posters (in the install stuff anyway)..

Originally posted by Jmac By the way, you spelled "Lanzar" wrong in your sig, Savant //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
D.A.M.N.IT //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Same dam.n thing caused me not to be able to find those amps for about 20 minutes one day *sigh*

What's wrong with ussing a low end setup? Not everyoneone can afford a $600 amp. Jmac only wants to give good comments on high end equip. So your saying a low end system can't sound good, get real. I heard the pioneer comp. set at the finals and it sounded good. So what are you running jmac?

Originally posted by redliner1 What's wrong with ussing a low end setup? Not everyoneone can afford a $600 amp. Jmac only wants to give good comments on high end equip. So your saying a low end system can't sound good, get real. I heard the pioneer comp. set at the finals and it sounded good. So what are you running jmac?
He's not saying low end can't sound good, he's just tyring to let people know that 2500 watts from Legacy is about 450 watts from someone else.. I see nothing wrong with that.. Jmac actually gave good input about the pioneer stuff (IIRC).. He doesn't bash low end systems, he just lets people know that the stated values for some stuff is WAY over-rated..

Like I said before, I understand your grievience with the install bashers that are unregistered, but I really don't think that's Jmac's style.. he's the kind of guy that would be more than happy to let you know he's the one saying whats being said.. Just what I get from Jmac so far.. The reason he's on this tread is you made a general attack on the people here, and he's one of the major contributors and is trying to defend his position (which I pretty much agree with).. your grief is not with Jmac, it's with the anonymous posters bashing stuff in the install section (if I understand your original post)....

Originally posted by Jmac And then you had to go and say this ... Which obviously means that you haven't read very many of my thousands of posts ...
Timing man, timing.. this is all happening at the same time here.. there are misunderstandings going on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It's all good I think.. Jmac sees it's not the useful posts, you understand (redline) that he didn't realize it was the install stuff (unregistered guys being dicks.. etc)..

so, we are all good now? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Help is what some of these people need, not "dat looks like ****." Some people spend all their money on equip. that they don't have enough money for the install. Give 'em a break. Later

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.