People say they can't hear me threw my Bluetooth DVD player while I'm driving

Appel_1978

I just bought this DVD,gps,Bluetooth headunit for my car ( note this is second one I owned that had this problem) and when my car isn't moving people can hear me fine but as soon as I hit gas pedal or and driving they say they hear static or sounds like wind but windows are up and they can barely hear me. The mic is built into the face of the unit can you buy external mics or doe the unit have to have one already? But I don't think it's the mic cause when I'm still it works fine. I think it's something with wiring but I wired everything right.

Thanks in advance for all the help

I had that complaint with my old HU, but I had an external mic and moving it around helped the problem. I would guess there are external mics available for you but yes need model of said HU.

It's nice when it works //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and in cali handsfree is required or the governator will come and destroy your phone and then render you incapable of speaking. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.