Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Mechman

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters

dvldogyut
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
loretto, tn
I am going to go with a two alternator setup on my 01 tahoe, and I wanted to do a poll before I made my purchase. So here are my options, if you have more feel free to list them. Dc power tj current excessive amperage mechman iraggi*

its between mechman and DC power (quality but pricy depending on vehicle), ohio gen and excessive amperage(a lil cheaper but a step level below mech. and dc). i dont have neither but from the reviews that i researched, those are the companies that are always mention. sucky part of my car that since its an import, prices are are high for my xterra.

edit: also, never heard of tjcurrent, would you mind if you send me a link to their website so i can check it out? thanks

i had mechman and it was awesome alt but now i got a dc and its just ridiculous i keep a steady 14.9 and the lowest it will drop is 14.0..and thats on rare songs that have tremendous bass..running a T2500bdcp power hog and a 600.4 with 2 kinetik 2000

Well I got a 270 amp mechman...had a bit of issues with getting the right one first due to ordering online and it not being a direct bolt on...but they covered shipping back to them and fixed+sent back the day they received it. So good customer support...that is what wins me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Plus does what it says it can do.

i would like to see more opinions and votes as i too am trying to choose with what alt company to go with.

stay away from irragi, i had many issues with ther alts.

Out of what is listed Dc power . I like Ohio gen as they have been doing this since 1979 and had alot of super stuff in car audio over those years.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...