people in texas, beware of this shop!

Quoted About a month. They had it for almost a year. I would not have let them keep it there.

And their refusal to give any type of documentation=I'm walking out of there. That seems fishy right there.

I honestly believe the customer is partially at fault. Does not look like he gave an effort to check what was going on. Refusal of documentation, having the car for much longer than they were supposed to, leaving the car unattended, and just plainly putting the customer off.

I honestly believe the customer got himself into this situation due to his carelessness, or whatever you want to call it.

Some may disagree, but that is the way I see it.

I can't disagree with that logic with the information that I have presented, but know that there is much more to the case.

But I do not deny my own fault of allowing to get to the point it is at and I contribute it mostly to my youth and ignorance in life and business. (I'm 22) I'm a sucker too (AKA nice guy) therefore when the manager would calmly and kindly say "Yeah, I'll get you the paperwork/contract, let me speak with so&so first" (or some other similar line) any time I would ask for documentation, I would say, alright, fine.... but it never happened of course.

I dropped the truck off sometime mid/late '05, it took them 5-6 months to get it back to me (this was after I was getting fed up with the time it was taking and the time it was sitting outside getting nothing done and soaking up the sun, not to mention I was heading out of state soon). It was a poor quality rush job when I got it. They said they'd do it right so I brought it back to them after I got back in state (I also left my door panels there 2 months and they weren't done when I got back)...so 3-4, maybe close to 5 months later I get it back and it's in worse shape than the first time and theres the damages and they didn't repair or do half the things they said the would....

That's is basically a readers digest condensed version of events to help explain things a bit better.

Quoted About a month. They had it for almost a year. I would not have let them keep it there.
And their refusal to give any type of documentation=I'm walking out of there. That seems fishy right there.

I honestly believe the customer is partially at fault. Does not look like he gave an effort to check what was going on. Refusal of documentation, having the car for much longer than they were supposed to, leaving the car unattended, and just plainly putting the customer off.

I honestly believe the customer got himself into this situation due to his carelessness, or whatever you want to call it.

Some may disagree, but that is the way I see it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.