people in texas, beware of this shop!

Yep...another reason why people should go to Innovative Rides. Sad to see that people have to understand it the hard way. Hopefully Aaron can help this guy out somehow.

Ah yes, that owner in question would be me. And I would have to admit "Owned" is quite apropriate. and yes it sux

Thanks for the support krouch.

Hopefully people will do a quick net search and find my complaints before doing business with these guys.

One reason I went to a CC to take basic electronics and engineering.

I would rather do it myself then leave it to some wanker that has no clue.

No contract that spells out work to done and time frame? Just say thank you, and would just leave.

Well I also posted on the Houston-Imports forum and there were people even there who say my truck in there, plus I have countless witnesses and I have a recording of the manager etc etc so theres virtually no way they can say they didn't do the work, but what they can argue is that they DID not do the damages and that they upheld every part of the verbal agreement. Its a swearing match and would mostly count on the sympathy of the judge IMO but then again, I'm not a lawyer. The manager's wife is a lawyer so he doesn't loose anything legal fees if he goes to court. So I'm exhausting all options before going that route.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.