Peel And Seal

I have already installed it and it workes good. They sell it in rolls for like $12 something a roll where I live. You could just do more layers with the extra...

You can get Peel & Seal from Home Depot. Some have it, some don't. Look in the roofing section for other material that is asphalt based, aluminum backed, and has an adhesive side.

Second Skin, eDead, Brown Bread, etc all work as well. I think ANT (Second Skin) is based out of AZ, so he might be close to you ...

- Steve

yeah

I live in anthem az. out shop is in PHX at 36th ave and thomas.

You wont find P&S in AZ a lot of hotter states dont carry it. there is not market for it here.

ANT

I live in Yuma, Az and we regularly hit 120 F during the summer. Will Peel and Seal work here? I would like to se if anyone has put it to these extremes yt cause i know that the trunk is going to go above te 150 f temp that the company recomends. Also Ant could you hit me up with some prices for SS??

boister77 where did you buy your P&S here in los angeles?
i'm actually selling rolls for someone. if you're interested, send me a pm. i'm currently out of rolls but expecting more this coming monday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

shicks007

10+ year member
shicks007
St. Louis Area
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from