Peel And Seal

I live in Yuma, Az and we regularly hit 120 F during the summer. Will Peel and Seal work here? I would like to se if anyone has put it to these extremes yt cause i know that the trunk is going to go above te 150 f temp that the company recomends. Also Ant could you hit me up with some prices for SS??

sure

I will send you a PM

an easy test

put a few different samples on a cookie sheet. stick it int he oven upside down and set it to 150 degrees for an hour... see what happens with various products..

make sure you put tin foil under the cookie sheet. crank the temp up every 30 minutes untill you get product failure...

ANT

interior of a car, especially if it is not ventillated or cooled by ac gets much hotter than 140 degrees, and im just talking about air temperature, the metal gets much hotter, so my guess is that if u live in most part of the country during a sunny day, and ur car is left in a parking lot, the metal along with trunk and door panel compartments will reach above 140 degs... this is not to say that the product will fall off, since i havent used it, but i am interested in trying it. i work in construction so the truck will be left untouched for hours at a time while im working on site, so let that be the test

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

shicks007

10+ year member
shicks007
St. Louis Area
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from