Password reset question

shredder1

CarAudio.com Elite
Dec 4, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I screwed up and lost my password... then tried to reset it but a link never got sent to my email... inbox or junk... I been trying/waiting since last night... does this usually take awhile?.. Using my phone *****!.. I need to login on my desktop... hey, current President is correct... anyone know what to expect time wise?

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
J

Perfect!... since I got no reset link I took some initiative... lol... whadda they expect?
Yeah, I'm just fucking with you. He's still on so maybe he's working on it. Who knows?

shredder2

Enthusiast
Nov 19, 2017
Az
Damn noobs.
Yep... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Yeah, if it sounds subpar I'll make my own box.

Do you have a link to building one properly and all.

I learned the hard way once upon a time... 1728 in3 in a ft3... port is in2 x length coupled with your volume to tune... and all displacements need to be subtracted to get your net volume and this changes as you tune... just building one is the easy part...

shredder2

Enthusiast
Nov 19, 2017
Az
I screwed up and lost my password... then tried to reset it but a link never got sent to my email... inbox or junk... I been trying/waiting since last night... does this usually take awhile?.. Using my phone *****!.. I need to login on my desktop... hey, current President is correct... anyone know what to expect time wise?

I thought I'd try one more time... I guess it's time to give up?

shredder2

Enthusiast
Nov 19, 2017
Az
Ask leonardo if he can help first
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I'm going to ask who that is?... I'm sorry IDK that name...

Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thx!

los33

Car Audio G
Apr 11, 2014
Houston, TX
I'm going to ask who that is?... I'm sorry IDK that name...

Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thx!
Leonardo bruh, hes a mod here..
Master splinter is the admin alongside goob

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

shredder2

Enthusiast
Nov 19, 2017
Az
Thank you... I'm still at a loss on how to contact them... any ideas?.. or do I wait till I see them online to message someone?.. thanks in advance

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds